Tuesday, May 31, 2011

@MsLaurenLondon Clears the Air


So we all know that Ms London gets so many accusations thrown her way about her and Wayne's beautiful baby boy, but she finally decided to speak up and let it be known whats REALLY going on...

That my son is the result of some kind of one-night stand or groupie encounter with his father. I struggle with deciding when to answer or ignore the constant speculation about my private life, because I feel like that doesn't belong to anybody but me. I met Dwayne when I was 15 years-old. I've known him a very long time, and we were in a relationship that didn't make it. We tried more than once to revive it, and we were engaged briefly years ago, but we eventually parted ways. People see the 'Lil Wayne' persona and think they know who he really is. My sons father is an intelligent, loving and lovable person who will always be a dear friend. That is all.
I saw some comments saying that Lauren was lying so she doesn't seem like a hoe, Weezy is an idiot, and She only got pregnant for the money. Below you will find three solid reasons for why none of that is True.

Reason Number 1: Having a child with someone does NOT make you a hoe, If she DIDN'T KNOW who the father was she'd be a hoe, but she knows who the father is and she doesn't have a reputation for sleeping with any and everybody that tells her "Oooow Lauren, you so bad, let me get them cakes." Lauren is bad as fuck... but shes Scarlette Johanson bad not Sheneka Adams bad... She doesn't have a reputation so its clear shes not a hoe.

Reason Number 2: Weezy is FAR FROM STUPID! After getting his GED he Pulled a Year at the University of Houston but had to drop out and take online courses because Music and School was NOT meshing well. Online classes at the University of Phoenix mad that alot easier. So for all the STUPID people that think hes stupid because of his music? Remember his "stupidity" as you idiots spending your money so he can't be that stupid.

Reason Number 3: Lauren London has her OWN money. As much as ATL comes on BET and VH1? Lauren is gwaping it up. Not to mention she now has a supporting role in "Single Ladies" with Stacy Dash, Lisa Ray-McCoy and the lil white girl whose name I have yet to learn... (Sorry lil white girl... I LIKE YO BANGS THOUGH!) Anywho, Lauren doesn't need Weezy's allowance money, and yes I do mean Allowance money... Baby is giving grown ass men and women ALLOWANCES! Ain't that bout a bitch? Nigga I stopped getting an allowance when I was 13. Fuck type bullshit is that... BACK TO THE SUBJECT AT HAND! That girl has her own money she doesn't have to use Weezy for anything.

So there you have it... 3 reasons why some of you should REALLY learn to read and do research before you try to speculate.

but while I'm thinking about it... FREE BOOSIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment