Friday, June 17, 2011

Hoes All Over The A


So I had this Idea from now on That I'm going to do a special post every friday for The biggest hoes in YOUR hood. Thats right people You get to shout out all the losing hoes in YOUR HOOD or on Twitter! Oh the irony. You hoes fuck for status and exposure and I'm working to make sure that every nigga knows to watch out for hoes like you... Oh how decadent! I've always said that there is a difference between fucking for money, fame, and status and Just plain loving sex! Hoes don't fuck because they love sex, they fuck because they think they deserve to get something out of it. While talking to my boy @Oohslimnasty it was confirmed that most of you Atlanta Hoes are just that, HOES. You try to be classy but you can't pull it off because well, lets be honest... YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR SEXUAL ESCAPADES TO YOURSELVES. Now Shoutout to @ATL_HOESEXPOSED for all the insight on some of these Hoes. So salute to the Losing ass hoes in the A. Today I salute Erin Denise and Shantis Thompson.

Alot of you know that I featured Shantis as a model of the month when my site first started almost a year ago. When I found out that she wasn't about shit I quickly had to rethink that decision. Nobody really knows her for anything other then being  jump off to @DjHoliday and having ONE LINE in "The Lottory Ticket".

Thank You For Losing


Now on to Erin Denise... I got on this hoe yesterday, but I want to speak a little more about this hoe. She claims to be a singer/Model, yet I have only heard one of her songs and it was on myspace. Hoe its 2011, Us artists use Reverbnation now so get it together. Its hilarious how the only time I've ever seen this hoe is when shes bustin it open on World Star Hip Hop. You losing simple and plain. 

Thank You For Losing
Yeeeeeeeeees I said it and I mean it. Are you hoes satisfied with the exposure? I should hope so because quiet frankly this is about the only type of exposure you're ever going to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment