Wednesday, July 20, 2011

[Mixtape Review] @BOOMMAN_MMI - BOOMIN?


THIS IS NOT A DISS! I AM SAYING THIS OUT OF LOVE... I'm utterly disappointed. I love my CEO but good music is good music and THIS is not cuttin it. Anybody that tells him it is is lying to him. Not saying that he doesn't have... Fuck it... Boomman you are 30 years old. Its bad enough you are OVER the hump, but you put out this bullshit because you have a bunch of yes men who tell you what you want to hear. Well fuck what you want to hear nigga I'ma tell you what it is. FUCKIN GET IT TOGETHER LAVOUR! NOT ONE SONG ON THIS MIXTAPE IS MARKETABLE OUTSIDE OF ATLANTA! You say you boomin right? PROVE IT. Ya know what this mixtape says to me? "I been sittin on the toilet for 3 years and I still ain't did shit" IF YOU AINT SHITTIN GET THE FUCK OFF THE POT CAUSE J GARVI AND ZHUNDRED GOTTA PISS AND SEIKO GOTTA DROP A GOTDAMN DUECE! Not saying this out of disdain for my CEO's decision to be a rapper, but if you're going to rap DO IT RIGHT! This mixtape proves that you are not ready for the mainstream. If you were ready for the mainstream you'd take the real shit that people have to give you as oppose to listening to niggas who are kissing your ass so they can come up (I WON'T SAY ANY NAMES) Point blank? LAVOUR DEMONDE SANDERS YOU ARE ENTIRELY TOO OLD FOR THIS BULLSHIT AND YOU NEED TO DO BETTER. Once again I say... THIS IS NOT A DISS! Take a listen for yourself and if you don't like it YOU CAN CALL ALLEY BOY AND HIS 2 DUCKS AND YA'LL CAN ALL JUMP ME AND PUT IT ON WORLDSTAR (Sarcasm at its finest)

No comments:

Post a Comment