Friday, July 22, 2011

Mixtape Review: @LilDeeGodsGift (I Know I'm Late)


Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Lil Dee! I love your music more then Souljaboy loves Cocain and this mixtape is NO DISAPPOINTMENT! The Spokesman Vol. 1 was dope as shit and Vol. 2 was just as dope. Your flow to the beats I was beyond satisfied with what I heard. Now I know I'm a bit late (like 3 months lol) But I guess I've just been keeping all this good music too myself... I'm stingy when it comes to that sort of thing. I want everybody to fuck with this mixtape not because MY opinion should defer you from forming your own, but because Dee is honestly a great artist! So Below will be the links to The Spokesman Vol. 1&2. I hope you guys enjoy as much as I did and if you do Go follow him @lildeegodsgift

No comments:

Post a Comment