Friday, July 22, 2011

V-Nasty: The DUMBEST White Girl ALIVE


*Lights up a newport* Bitch is you serious? I don't give a fuck where you from... Now me I don't see the problem with the word Nigga, I use it all the muthafuckin time and I don't plan on stoppin no time soon. The point that I want to make is, V-Nasty is ALWAYS runnin her mouth. Now one of these days she gon run up on the wrong nigga and he gon hit her wit them thumpas. I mean, you being from Oakland don't mean a gotdamn thang to me I let my white boy ace use the word nigga freely (He grew up in the hood he gets a pass) but you standin beside the whitest whackest rapper gettin a co-sign... THE ONLY REASON YOU EVEN GETTIN A LITTLE SHINE IS BECAUSE KREAYSHAWN GOT ON AND SHE DON'T EVEN WANT YOU USIN THE WORD ANYMORE! THAT SHOULD TELL YO STUPID ASS SOMETHIN! At the end of the day I hate when people can't make a valid point and then wanna say we aren't making a point. Bitch I'm making my point clear. Watch yo mouth before you come across THAT NIGGA and they lay yo ass the fuck out and leave you lumped the fuck up. #ThatIsAll

No comments:

Post a Comment