Monday, August 8, 2011

[Mixtape] @RoscoeDash - Dash Effect (SpeakSeiko Certified)



I can't lie... I was hesitant to listen (Seeing as how there was another Roscoe V.S. MMI fall out) but thats not MY problem so I won't front... Roscoe really did his thing! I like this mixtape alot. I mean its not often you have a young cat thats making GOOD MUSIC. DJ Drama and DJ Kutthroat didn't do too much either. "Juice" is a pivotal song on this tape seeing as how alot of people CLAIM to have the juice. At 21, Roscoe is proving that its easy to have fan base when you just do your own thing. Now anybody from MMI thats about to get mad? Kiss my ass. I salute Scoe for making music that I can vibe to (and alot of you know I am a Technician to the core). His remixes were clean, his bars were crisp, his vocals were lovely and the production was on point. I wish that more southern artists took after people like Roscoe (Joker and Nation are a major exception). No flexin, No bullshit, Not even gonna TRY to find fault because hes Roscoe Dash! I respect him too much musically to down play this mixtape. It is what it is... Some shit that I can play daily. Even if you are in MMI, support this mixtape because its DOPE. Beef shouldn't distract you from great songs like these.



No comments:

Post a Comment