Thursday, September 15, 2011

@NickiMinaj Is Fashion???



For what it is worth Nicki has her own style... I just don't know if that style is for everyone else. Who goes to fashion week looking like an idiot.  Nicki fans need to get together. If you're going to look up to someone don't you think you should look up to someone who takes pride in the way they look? Say what you want but she is trying to pull off a look that's not hers.  I wish someone would tell her what she looks like. For someone who was turning 30 years old it makes no sense for her to have so much influence and not use of the right way. Maybe if she was 16 or 17 years old I could understand the look, but I just don't get it any more.  I guess I just look for adults to just like adults. But how do ya'll feel about it? You see all the pictures, all the negative press, and all the people pointing and laughing. I honestly don't feel like Nicki has any real friends (or fans) because if she did I'm pretty sure they'd tell her what she looked like.
IDK maybe it's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment