Friday, September 2, 2011

[Official Mixtape] @LilBTheBasedGod - I Forgive You



Some of ya'll are going to be extremely mad at me for what I'm about to say and do... and I want you to know that me... and the everlasting basedgod forgive you dumb bitches... I FUCK WITH THIS MIXTAPE!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah I said it!!! this mixtape goes SUPER, ULTRA, OMEGA HARD! He actually says something on this shit! He did all that "I'm a pretty bitch" shit so you would pay attention... and I actually have to pay attention... ITS BETTER THEN THE OTHER SHIT WE HEARIN!!! Nooooooooow! the sound quality wasn't the greatest, and "I'm in the streets" kinda didn't do nothin for me but other then that? This shit is pretty fuckin dope...


Oh ya'll are REALLY about to hate me right now... Lil B! This mixtape gets...



No comments:

Post a Comment