Friday, October 21, 2011

Look Ma!!! No Pants?


There is a new trend among Hollywood folk... No pants! Yeeeeeeeeeah thats right people no pants!!! Now this trend all started in 2008 when Lady Gaga walked her tiny rump around London... and apparently America in nothing more then a onesie. The trend continued with Beyonce wearing nothing but onesies in all her videos and of course on stage. It trickled down to the rap world when Trina started wearing onesies for all her shows. Now... Christina Aguilera has started a trend... No pants AT ALL! oooooh I love it X-Tina!!! the leather jacket, the trucker hat, those damn hooker heels! You give me famous street walker and I LOVE IT! Now alot of you may say Christina is Fat now, but if you ask me? She looks just fine. Thats what real women are suppose to look like. Kinda like when Aubrey O'Day gained 100 pounds and everybody called her fat. I like the new chunky X-Tina... Look at those legs in those Christian Louboutin hooker heels! Tell me you don't want to take a bite out of her! Mhmm bitch! You better work.


No comments:

Post a Comment