Sunday, February 5, 2012

Loaded Like Marilyn Monroe: @NICKIMINAJ & @DAREALAMBERROSE Drop New Songs


Sooooooooooooo! The very gorgeous Amber Rose and the very Generic Nicki Minaj both have new songs out. I'm impressed by both of them. WAIT! I know I don't really rock with Nicki (Especially after Roman in Moscow and Stupid Hoe) BUT Marilyn Monroe is a nice song! She has a really cute voice and maybe JUST MAYBE if she gave the world more songs like this we'd take her seriously. Song like Stupid Hoe don't do anything but make her and sadly her millions of stans look like... well, Stupid Hoes. Its a sad day when the only thing a female artist can talk about is her pussy her tits and her millions of Louboutin's. Nicki has the platform to speak to an entire generation of lost little girls and the first thing she does is make a fool out of herself and the fans that listen to and sing her music. Kudos to Nicki for having more to say with this song. I'm proud of her.
Now as I sit and Listen to this new Amber track... I must say, its like Ke$ha and LMFAO had a baby and THIS was created. In other words... I LOVE IT!!! Amber says If you need someone to spot you? SHE GOT YOU! Yes Bitch! You better work. Now alot of people don't like Amber's music. Me personally I think its hot for someone whose just doing it for fun. Now I love my Atlanta artist's and God knows CoCo Kiss is the sweetest person in the world... but compared to CoCo and her 4'9 baby voice... Amber's voice is a breath of fresh air. Shes Gorgeous and she knows what it takes to make a hot song!!! I don't know about you but... I wanna be like Amber when I grow up! Mmmmhmmmm, she has the formula for a dope song and dammit I want it!


No comments:

Post a Comment