Saturday, July 7, 2012

Dear @NYAngel24: The Saga of Myla And Kris Humphries


Kris Humphries Ex Girl PREGNANT!!!....Not Kim Kardashian!!! 
Jesus keep me near the cross and be my glory EVER! Myla honey, just because he sexed you after him and Kim K broke up does NOT mean he loves you. Men handle break ups differently then women do... They fuck somebody that looks EXACTLY like their ex. Now sugar I hate to be the bringer of even worse news, but for you to not have an acting, singing, rapping, producing or modeling career you sure are in the tabloids a hell of a lot. First you wanted Kris to stop ignoring you, but the first thing you did was go to TMZ which gave him even more reason to ignore you. You were a rebound fuck and their is nothing wrong with that. But before America believes for a SECOND that you're pregnant? WE WANT TO SEE THE RECEIPTS!!! Hate to be all in your lady parts, but Kris isn't dumb enough to fuck a rebound raw. Hell I don't even think he was fucking Kim raw so why would he raw dawg you?!?! Now if you guys look at her twitter bio (It's posted below) she just seems like a contradiction:

Myla Sinanaj

@NYAngel24

I am who I am. I like what I like. I love who I love. I do what I want. Get off my back and deal with it. It's my life, not yours.


... Its your life but you involved the rest of the world when you became a rebound/sympathy fuck to a highly publicized basketball player who is currently divorcing a Money hungry, black cock gobbling, Saline pumped, botox addicted whore (HEEEEEEEEEEEY KIMMY WEST! STILL LOVE YOU!) Myla you put your self out there to be talked about, scrutinized and dog walked by EVERY blog reader in America. Why you ask? BECAUSE NOONE PITIES YOU! Now Below there is a picture of a "3 Month Pregnant Myla" 


Myla Sinanaj Pregnant Kris Humphries
Really Myla? 3 months? YOU'RE SHOWING BITCH! You are atleast 6 months pregnant


That is clearly the belly of someone who is 6 months pregnant! and You and Kris got together in February... and broke up in April... TELL THAT LIE TO SOMEONE WHO CAN'T DO MATH BITCH! YOU WERE PREGNANT BEFORE YOU GOT WITH KRIS AND NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO PIN THAT BABY ON HIM TO FUCK HIM OVER. Sugar what mother gets pregnant NBA player and says "I want to raise the baby alone" You want to raise the baby alone because you know that when that baby gets here and Kris Humptydumpty asks for a paternity test hes going to find out that the baby is not his, and then hes going to sue the fuck out of you for defamation of character! So tell the truth, shame the devil and keep it MOVIN'.



No comments:

Post a Comment