Monday, July 23, 2012

@IggyAzalea - Murda Bizness [OFFICIAL VIDEO]


A friend and I had a debate about the definition of this song (Her being white and all) and she had nothing but negative things to say about my favorite piece of white chocolate (HEEEEEEEEEEEEEY IGGY!!!). Now while my friend assumed that Iggy was talking about killing people (and she was hell bent on making me feel the same way) The meaning of the song was very clear... "I'm here and I am the competition, you WILL deal." Now everybody knows Iggy love the kids SO! She paired the song with a toddlers in tiaras sort of theme. With a break in the song, two parents introduce their little angels as these little divas explain WHY they kill every competition that they have ever been in. Now there is some negative backlash to the video, but why? We would rather see men objectifying women as oppose to seeing children have fun with a young female rapper who happens to be talking about making her mark in this industry with her style, flair and bleach blond hair? Come on people. The kids are having fun and 9 times out of 10 they didn't have the explicit version of the song playing while they shot the video. I adore the video and I adore the song so lets see how you guys feel.


No comments:

Post a Comment