Tuesday, July 10, 2012

@NYAngel24 (Myla Sinanaj) Tweets Pic That Raises Questions





And the groupie saga continues! If we had questions about whether or not Fatass Myla Sinanaj was pregnant we CERTAINLY have questions now! Last night she tweeted a highly suspect picture of her with no pregnant belly. Now if any of you visit @TMZ you'll notice that Myla has dropped all charges against Kris now that they are in constant contact again. She also admitting to "wanting him back in the worse way" which leads me to believe that her ex-boyfriend was telling the truth. After you LIE about being pregnant to get this man's attention you tweet a picture of your practically flat stomach saying "no baby bump"? The picture is posted below... what do YOU guys think.

"Uhhh ooooo Loook No babyy bump! #Shocker yes I'm a thick curvy girl *All natural I'm comfortable in my skin"



1 comment:

  1. She's so void of any kind of sex appeal. I don't know how they claim she looks like Kim. She reminds me of a younger version of Renee Graziano. TRASH!

    ReplyDelete