Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What In The Entire Fuck: @TheRealEve Releases "She Bad Bad"


*sips tea* I'm sorry... and who the fuck told Eve this shit was going to shut the industry down?! Ya'll I have been crying for YEARS for real female rappers to come back and we were blessed with the very underrated Azealia Banks and that sweet piece of white chocolate Iggy Azeala (Hey Iggy and Amanda!!!) Now, when I heard Eve had a new song coming out I expected the pitbull in a skirt... WHAT THE FUCK TYPE BULLSHIT IS THIS!!! Eve! How the fuck are you coming for all these other bitches and this bullshit song sounds like a recycled Nicki verse!!! Don't try that again bitch! I am not here for this bullshit and the only people would even take this verse seriously are people who like bullshit music. Thanks for dumbing yourself down like so many other people have... I won't even be DOWNLOADING this album.


No comments:

Post a Comment