Thursday, August 25, 2011

@SexyMelo21 Looking Like a Damn Fool... AGAIN

I'll be damn! Now anybody that knows me knows that before I entered the wonderful world of Underground Hip-Hop, I was known to many viewers as Cupcakester (I still get referred to as Cake or Cupcake on a daily). Anywho, while I was doing my BlogTV shows, I ran across a young lady who seemed to be a little slower then most, but kind hearted all the same. This young ladies name is Young Melo. She is 26 years old, an SODMG gamer, and up until I had a revelation she was the butt of many jokes the world over. It started when melo got vindictively posted on WSHH as a "Hot Mess". The first time was sad because it really hurt her feelings. the next 2 times you could tell that Melo still really didn't know better. NOW? I can honestly say that she KNOWS what shes doing and I refuse to feel bad for her. Here's the newest edition to her series of fuckery. <<< Click that link >>> *dead* JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL CAUSE I SWEAR I LAUGHED SO HARD I DONE FUCKED AROUND AND PISSED MYSELF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment