Thursday, February 9, 2012

Can't Wait To Be King



New Birth! Ya'll must be retarded. Did you really? Oh no no no no noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Jesus is not pleased and neither am I! How are you crowning this man king when he wants you to believe that this abandoned birds nest on his head is REALLY his hair!!! I want EVERYBODY to read the following words OUT LOUD!!!::

Dear Lord,
I come to you as humbly as I know how, thanking you for my common sense. Lord right now I want to ask you to please strike some sense into the "touched" members of New Birth Baptist in Atlanta Georgia. Lord I also want to ask you to get and KEEP Marlo Hampton off my T.V. screen because her gold digging ways are just as scary as Eddie Long's Lacefront. In the MIGHTY name on the Lord Jesus christ I pray...


AMEN, AMEN AND AMEN


And THAT is the end of this post because Jesus is WEEPING due to his constant laughter at Bishop Lacefront Long

No comments:

Post a Comment