Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hoes Be Losing



Ladies look at the above picture. Does this look familiar? I got this picture from an account on Urban Chat. As I was reading some comments on a post I saw a comment from her speaking on Amber Rose. Her comment read "Loaded... Bald Headed Gold Digger Hoe Puhleeeeze." Now usually I would laugh about it, but for you to be on a website that has members that are under 16 and you're busting it wide open what does that say about you? Now we see this every day online, but what we hear from these women is so much worse. They call every woman with a pretty picture or some what of a hoe a past, but lets be honest, their a bigger hoe then she is (Shantis Thompson for example). I love those women who judge people and don't want to be called a hoe themselves. Charlemagne said it best "Hoes don't tell... SLUTS DO!" Now I won't make this a long post, but I will say this. If you are calling the next girl a hoe... Look at the pictures on your social network and ask yourself if you're any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment