Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Saluting @KMichelle




  
Alright people. I know it's been a few weeks since I posted anything new and I do apologize from the bottom of my heart. Now! Into the story. As you all know this week was the premier of Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta and although we know PART of K. Michelle's story we didn't know the WHOLE story. K has stayed strong through everything that happened between her and her former boyfriend Memphitz. She made things very clear as to why shes not letting up until SOMEBODY hears her story, and I respect her for it. Sometimes its better to scream until somebody hears you as oppose to staying quiet while people pass by and do nothing. As oppose to so many people saying "We're sick of hearing about it" or "Shes just bitter he married Toya" Why don't you shut up and LISTEN. A two year cry for help is STILL  a cry for help, and while she was crying for help NOBODY came to help her. She helped herself, she got over it and she refocused herself. If thats not a real woman I don't know what is. K. Michelle you are an inspiration to many and a talent to be cherished. I have so much love and respect for you and I salute you.


No comments:

Post a Comment