Thursday, July 26, 2012

You Can Tell Her I Said It: Dear @MimiFaust


Well, this week on the VH1 blog the we found out that the pot shouldn't be calling the Kettle black. Mimi, Real name Oluremi Fela Faust has been called out for the, how did she say it? Oh yeah, SLUT BITCH, that she so lovingly deemed Hosaline (heeeeeeeeey Hosaline!!!). Mimi blocked me after I posted this mug shot with the caption "You left me for That? But I'm so much more Classy!" Well a hit dog will hit the block button. You are on a REALITY SHOW. The reality is with all the dirt you've done Karma is beating you like a congo drum. You slept with a Married man Mimi, and now that somebody has "Stolen" your man (Lets be honest you can't steal someone who doesn't want to be stolen) You can't take it. You want to play the victim but sugar you stopped being the victim EPISODE 2 when people realized your stupid ass would go back regardless what he did. If you go to Necole Bitchie Mimi ADMITS to knowing A MONTH before shooting who Joseline was and what was going on. I don't care WHO retweets this... MIMI IS A LYING, CLASSLESS, RATCHET STAR HOPPIN' SLUT MONKEY AND YOU CAN TELL HER SEIKO SAID IT. Hell she already blocked me for saying it.

The only time I ever agree with Nicki

No comments:

Post a Comment