Saturday, August 4, 2012

Harpo Who Dis White Woman?: @NickiMinaj 3 Years Later


Harpo! Who dis woman??? A few weeks ago Nicki released her "Pound the Alarm" video, which I refused to do a review for. Benny-Boom or no Benny Boom, Bitch you can't fool me!!! That was "Starships" with a bunch of bitches, a few flags and some feathers!!! But we're not here for the video... We're here for the above still. Now We are NOT going to talk about that those cheap Beauty World lashes and Earrings, That Miley Cyrus style bra and panties set or the fact that her lacefront won the battle for her forehead and has now ventured to the bridge of her nose... No children we're not here for ANY OF THAT. We're here for the 50 shades of YELLOW that Nicholas has been giving us for the past couple years. I know her stans are going to call me a hater but seriously??? WHO THE HELL IS THIS WHITE WOMAN!!! You can't say its the "LIGHTING" or the "WIG" because Nicki is CONSISTENTLY this light. Nicki is your quickly flopping career really worth turning into a pig faced white woman? AND DON'T YOU DARE SAY I'M WRONG BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT ALWAYS HAPPENS!!! I Love Michael Jackson, but in his last days HE LOOKED LIKE A WHITE WOMAN WITH A PORK FACE!!! Lil Kim has got an asian lady pork face! Nicki, cool it with the bleaching cream.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to state the fact that you definitely succeeded in building a beautiful blog. Also I want to know one thing. Do you run in any competitions that involve bloggers?

    ReplyDelete