Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Someone To Look Up To: @IamShanica (Formerly Of Hannah Montana) Drops A Video

fifth
Awwwwwwwwwwwww! I love love LOVE THIS! Now for those of you who watched Hannah Montana You should remember Miss Knowles as Miley's arch nemesis AMBER *gasp*!!! Well little miss Amber is all grown up now and as oppose to taking the half naked side show with a fucked up lace front and a mean ass over bite's path (Hello Onigga Maraj) She is keeping it very age appropriate with the song and video for her song "Proud". Now alot of you know I am 22 years Old so I have no need for this song (I'm a grown ass woman!) BUT, I think younger girls should listen and take heed. Its a cold world we live in, but be proud of who you are and you never have to worry about the opinions of others... because it just doesn't matter. Here's the video for those that haven't seen it. If you're a mother show it to your daughter:

She grew into such a gorgeous young lady...


No comments:

Post a Comment