Friday, September 21, 2012

YES GAWD MISS JACKIE!!! @JackieChristie Becomes A RAPPER!!!


*Sips Tea* FUCK YA'LL I LIKE THE SONG!!! I don't care what nobody say, if Nicki can come out with a whole album Jackie Christie can come out with a gotdamn single!!! Jackie game me a real clean cut "Bitch you don't know my story, but you can hate on all this greatness while my "Coocky" ass laughs all the way to the gotdamn BANK!" As she sings about being "WOMAN OF THE YEAR" we're reminded of a time when it was okay to be super woman. To work a business, raise a child, take care of a husband and still have time to pussy pop for lunchables at the club (One time for Karlie Redd). Jackie may be OFF just a tad bit and this may have even been ghost written... but its a nice song and its not over done. I tell you what Miss Jackie Jackie... Work on your vocal presence and you might be able to run with the big dogs in this music industry!

No comments:

Post a Comment