Saturday, December 22, 2012

You Wear It Well @LilMama

Photobucket
Well well well! I always thought Lil Mama, real name Niatia Jessica Kirkland, was a beautiful young lady, but it always seemed that no matter how she tried the rest of you thought she looked like Bow Wow in a wig (Bow Wow is a gorgeous little man so lets not tried to shade her or him). It seems as though Lil Mama has found a look that fits her. The 23 year old Brooklyn rapper is now a blonde bombshell and I absolutely love it! Now! I don't really like the combat boots... the spikes scare me, but this look works for her!!! The pint sized rapper still has her own unique style and it amazes me that she can hit a red carpet dressed casually or dressed up and still look better then your fave. That girl has a fashion sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment