Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Back to Business: The Love & Hip Hop Read



Yeeeeeeeeees Sugar Babies! I am... BACK!!! Oh how I've missed giving you guys your LIFE!!! Well I'm back and Just in time to give a full read on this ratchet train wreck we call Love and Hip Hop Atlanta! Lets get into this!:



Traci... Drew! Y'all may not be a couple? But you are DEFINITELY still fucking. Traci would have no reason to constantly get upset if there was nothing going on between you two. So, I'm thinking y'all need to stop fucking and keep it at STRICTLY co-parenting. Thanks



Oh Che... So pretty in make up... Until you open your mouth!!! Now here's the problem... Che you don't like Joseline and Joseline doesn't like you... Why try to do a song with her when you knew it would result in you getting shaded to high heaven? And WHY would you go out and get braces without getting your teeth whitened first?! My dear I understand the struggle is real, but let your hustle be your own. Don't depend on a track with Joseline getting you anywhere because you are in a completely different genre!



Stevie and Joseline... I see your hustle! I fuck with your hustle! You have a solid bond... Stevie... Joseline is your biggest money maker NEVER do anything to piss her off! That little contract you have? Can EASILY be turned over in a court of law my dear. Not just that, but Stevie how do you STILL not have a car with all that money you're making! You're still getting royalties for the over 400 songs that you've produced! I don't know chile, I guess Joseline is just more of a hustler than you are.



Scrappy! Lord JESUS! Where do I start? You know what? I'm going to keep it real short sweet and too the point! Scrappy you don't DESERVE a woman like Erica! You deserve a scally wag like Shay. Someone, that like yourself, is still trying to come up off their old hustle. Erica to this day works a 9 to 5 to make sure that Imani is taken care of. What does Shay do again? Oh okay. Scrappy who is checking for you? Oh Alright. Yet Erica is all of a sudden a gold digger and a "bad mom". Keep it cute Scrappy.



MOMMA DEE! SITCHO SCAR LOOKING ASS DOWN SOMEWHERE AND GET SOME BUSINESS OF YOUR OWN!!! GOTDAMN! 



Mama Mingnon!!! Yes GOD lady! You better work! Now here is what I love about Erica and her mother... Her mother knows her place and she knows WHEN to have a seat. Now the night that Erica almost put hands and feet on Momma Dee Mingnon made it very clear... I'm not going to let Erica get too out of pocket, but I'll be damned if Momma Dee even THINKS about touching my daughter. This is why I love this lady. Erica is going to age VERY WELL.



Chile... Oluremi we are just going to PRAY for you and all that insecurity you have going on.



Rasheeda You have a NERVE to say Karlie has no talent when the only Memorable song you had was "Bubblegum" Chile CHEESE. You and Kirk's set up storyline is getting real old real quick! I'm not going to waste too much time on you, your down low husband OR your "career".



... Bitch I am NOT with you! I can't even read K. Michelle cause she's reading everybody else for FILTH this season! And I DO NOT blame her.

Welp that's all for right now my sugar lumps! Its good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment