Friday, June 22, 2012

A Wounded Dog Will Bark: @Memphitz to @KMichelle "I Made You"


Well I'll be Joselyn Hernandez's lacefront... Memphitz, who is celebrating his 1 year anniversary with his wife Toya CARTER, decided to fire back at the reality star/musician with a statement that made him more guilty then a fat kid that ate all the peach cobbler. Welp MEMPH... The cobbler is on your face and everybody sees it you crumb snatching, woman beating no career making bastard!!! Yeah I said it... I said it and I meant it... AND IN THAT ORDER BITCH! (Shout out to @ThaRealMommaDee) though lol). Now K. Michelle has been screaming for 3 years that this man beat her... WAY before he even got with Toya. Memph if you can answer this one question I will be forever grateful... WHY WOULD SOMEONE SCREAM ABOUT BEING BEAT ON FOR 3 YEARS IF IT WAS A LIE? K. Michelle has absolutely NOTHING to lose by taking the platform to tell the world what happened. Now I will post the picture of what he said below, but my question in this post is... HOW DID YOU MAKE HER WHEN HALF OF AMERICA DIDN'T KNOW WHO SHE WAS UNTIL MONDAY NIGHT? Don't worry I'll wait. I mean since you're "MAKING PEOPLE" do you mind telling me what the fuck happened to @Huey and @AsiaCruise? I mean since you're in the business of "Making People". Sit your Chester the Molester looking ass down somewhere and stop thinking that you're fooling ANYBODY. Ray Charles can see you beat this girl half way to a pulp. The ONLY reason you won't lay hands on Toya is because you KNOW she has 3 brothers and Wayne is NOT letting that shit happen. So with all of this being said... WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU MEMPH... YOU NEED TO GO GET SOME MORE PEOPLE THAT ARE ON THE SAME FUCK SHIT YOU'RE ON IF YOU PLAN ON CONVINCING US YOU BITCH YOU... AND IN THAT ORDER.


No comments:

Post a Comment