Friday, June 22, 2012

Dear Momma You're A Hit: Who Is @ThaRealMommaDee


Momma Dee!!! I'm just wondering, I mean I know I aged out of the system but if I SAY I'm just a tall ass 12 year old will you adopt me? Don't judge me either. Momma Dee is the SHIT!!! Now alot of people on these other more well known blogs are saying "I don't respect anybody that is proud of being a pimp!" Well bitch you don't have to like it, but when you have 2 small children and you have to decide between feeding them and feeding yourself YOU WILL do what you have to do to make sure there is ENOUGH for you AND your babies to eat. She did what she had to do to provide for her babies and I'm not mad at it. Momma Dee is a hustler by nature and a pimp from the womb. Momma Dee I salute you and from the bottom of my heart, thank you for bringing something REAL to Love and Hip-Hop.

No comments:

Post a Comment