Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Puerto Rican Princess: America Loves @MsJoseline


Joseline!!! Heeeeeeeeey Baby Doll!!! With that new full face... You have been eating WELL. Today I want to salute the Puerto Rican Princess. Now there are some people who call ME a hoe for and I quote "Defending a hoe"... But I'll stand behind an Honest hoe before I stand behind someone who claims to be such a good woman, but her history for fucking other peoples man is longer the the constitution (Mimi, How are you doing Who-are?) Joseline owns who she is and she makes no apologies for her past. Now the sad part about this is, that with all the evidence and all the dirt that came out about Mimi people are STILL calling JOSELINE the hoe!!! Um, Excuse me Bitches, but JOSELINE didn't fuck a bunch of married men. JOSELINE didn't fuck up Stevie's STABLE relationships with women he was ready to MARRY. JOSELINE DIDN'T KNOCK OFF HALF OF BMF!!!... MIMI DID THOUGH. Joseline stay true to YOU my dear... You have nothing to prove to people that refuse to see what is directly in front of their face.


No comments:

Post a Comment