Sunday, September 16, 2012

Bandz A Make Her Dance: @KMichelle Gives SOBs Life


Hi gorgeous lady! Yes people the above picture is of K Michelle with no make up and shes oh so pretty without it... Unlike The Following:


Mhmmm! Lets get into this! Bagsheeda, You say K. Michelle has been dogging you behind your back, but since the reunion aired you've been trying to sell your grammatically incorrect interviews to whoever is willing to listen to your ratchet ass. Her friends Karlie and Toya seem to have nothing but negative things to say as well. So K. Michelle, who never REALLY responded to any of these people as openly as she wanted to decided to do it the best way she possibly could... With a song.

 
Oh dear Jesus! I got my life and it feels oh so good!!! K Michelle! Who told you to read these irrelevant bitches the way you did?!?! It was rude, it was disrespectful... It was the funniest thing I've ever heard a day in my life! K Michelle loudly spoke to her back up sangers "Sang it with me back up sangers!" and then did! She belted out lines like "While the hoes is poppin' pussy in Atlanta... I'm poppin' Bandz" Yaaaaaaaaas K Michelle! A thousand times YAAAAAAAAAAAS! You better sing to Methusela, Flopsheeda and My Baby Can Read (Toya)!!! Flopsheeda maybe you should talk about that Floyd Mayweather nose you used to have and stop talking about K. Michelle's "Fake Ass" and her "Lies about the abuse". Better yet... worry about getting those bags fixed... I know its hard worrying about your caree... I CAN'T EVEN SAY THAT WITH A STRAIGHT FACE!!! Ahhhhh... I'm done! I can't with this no career having, side ways speaking, "I stomp grapes for fun" face ass bitch.
Tell THAT

No comments:

Post a Comment