Monday, November 12, 2012

You Need More People: @NICKIMINAJ Explains Beef With @MariahCarey


Nicki Minaj finally addressed the blow out between her and Mi Mi... That only problem is... NOBODY REALLY BELIEVES HER. See unlike most bloggers, even if I don't like you if I feel like YOU were wronged then I'll definitely defend you as far as I can. In Nicki's case I can't defend you acting childishly at 33 years old (Yes bitch, I already know you ain't but 4 years younger then KIM). You showed the world that you are indeed a hoodrat with no home training or self control. If you had self control Mother Butterfly wouldn't have been able to play your stupid ass like a fiddle and have you acting out on camera. All that spoiled brat shit can be saved for your 7 year old fans because we're not buying it. Here's what Nicki had to say in regards to this "Beef":

I really don’t feel bad for yesterday. Then I hear that Mariah went to Barbara Walters with some more fabrication.  Telling Barbara Walters that I said something about a gun, which everyone knows I’m way smarter than that. Like, wow. I was like, ‘Really?’ My jaw was like open and I was in shock. I’ve never in my life said anything regarding a gun.
I did not say anything right away. I wanted everything to blow over, but you picking up TMZ and Barbara Walters…and now you’ve done opened a can of worms. Am I not good enough for you to get my side because I’m a little black girl that raps? Because if I was J.Lo, you would’ve called J.Lo’s camp. Are we not good enough for you now Barbara? Because you wasn’t even there when I was on the show, Barbara. So I guess I’m not good enough, I’m only good enough to tell people that I’m unpredictable when you don’t f–king know me.
Why would I want to have a rift with someone that I have looked up to my whole life. I’ve loved her. I even told her that in the meeting. I’m happy that Mariah’s on the panel because I think that’s a great thing. You’ve got one of the greatest singers that ever sang ever in the world. Ain’t nothing wrong with that, but the fact that you find something wrong with me being on there? That’s why there’s an issue.
Obviously it’s another ploy to get me off the show.[...]And ain’t nobody gon’ run me off that motha f–kin’ show.

Nicki... Did you try to pull the "Its cause I'm black card"? Bitch you are now the furthest thing from black there is. MARIAH IS BLACKER THEN YOU AND SHES BI-RACIAL! Simple fact of the matter is Nicki is the type to throw rocks and hide her hands so for you to come at Barbara Walters for not having your overly ratchet ass on the show is absolute bullshit. Bitch she didn't call you because compared to Mariah you're a gotdamn scrub, a bum, less then relevant, you're not worthy of walking into the same gotdamn room as Queen Mariah. You constantly scream all these bitches is your sons, but from the looks of things you got sonned on by TWO legends and coupldn't handle it. You're a spoiled brat DARLA DIMPLE and at this point... We aren't here for it PERIOD.









   

No comments:

Post a Comment