Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Keyboard Bangers: Bashing @EvelynLozada For Fun?


Now before I start... I am in no way condoning Evelyn's behavior in the past. NOW, lets get into this! As I was on Bossip and they were talking about Basketball Wives Miami I brought up the fact that I did indeed purchase a couple of Evelyn's Eyeshadow sets (Which were stolen one fateful weekend) and I was hit with MASSIVE hate. People I'm going to make this short and sweet and EXTREMELY BLUNT. Evelyn may not be a perfect person, hell she admitted she was a hoe on national television and instead of people saying "Well at least SHE knows who she is and shes not hiding from it" all you saw was "Shes still a disgusting person and a gold digging whore!" NEWS FLASH BITCHES: To some extent ALL WOMEN are gold diggers! Are you going to marry someone who is financially stable or are you going to marry someone who can't keep a job, doesn't help cook or clean, doesn't help with the kids and sits on his ass and plays  xbox360 all day? Exactly, you're going to marry the man that can match your fly and take care of home. Evelyn is just looking for SECURITY like most women are. Now as much as ya'll judge the fuck out of her... JUDGE THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR OWN SITUATION. I'm leaving it at that because there will be backlash so I must save room for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment