Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Album Review: @TheGame - Jesus Piece


Weeeeeeeell... I can't lie... This cover doesn't sit well with me... I mean Jesus was a pure man... Game got him blooded out throwin' up all types of 5's and while wearing his own face... Chile please, this is not about to worry me. Lets get into the music... This album is a lot more commerical BUT like Rihanna's "Unapologetic" its an OKAY album. This album is NOT what I was expecting. RED was so solid!!! I never thought I'd see the day Game would start putting out IGNORANT RAP! Don't get me wrong ALL of the album isn't ignorant, but I think we can all figure out which ones are ignorant... They have ignorant collaborators. Kendrick Lamar, Wiz Khalifa, Chris Brown and Common bought a certain lyrically insightful yet light hearted feel to the album. Elijah Blake's vocals bring us in with soul stirring vocals on "Freedom" and brought another prospective to this already diverse album. Although he brought something for you ignorant niggas, he had something for the people who needed to hear him spit from his soul. Not a number one album... But definitely worth a platinum plaque for 1,000,000 sold and a couple platinum plaques for "Celebration", "Freedom", "See No Evil" and I hate to say it... BUT! "Ali Bomaye". Good job Game! All in All This album is DEFINITELY worth buying.

Here's the tracklist!:

1. Scared Now feat. Meek Mill
2. Ali Bomaye feat. 2 Chainz & Rick Ross
3. Jesus Piece feat. Kanye West & Common
4. Pray feat. J. Cole & JMSN
5. Church
6. All That (Lady) feat. Lil Wayne, Big Sean, Fabolous, Jeremih
7. Heaven’s Arms
8. Name Me King – The Game, Pusha T
9. See No Evil – The Game, Kendrick Lamar, Tank
10. Can’t Get Right feat. K. Roosevelt
11. Hallelujah feat. Jamie Foxx
12. Freedom feat. Elijah Blake
13. Celebration feat. Chris Brown, Tyga, Wiz Khalifa, Lil Wayne
Deluxe Edition
14. Dead People (Prod. By Dr. Dre)
15. I Remember feat. Future & Young Jeezy
16. Blood Diamonds


No comments:

Post a Comment