Thursday, June 6, 2013

@NICKIMINAJ Becomes the Face of "MYX Fusion" Moscato!

Screen Shot 2013-06-05 at 10.03.23 PM

Dear God Nicki looks GORGEOUS! I've always thought Nicki was a beautiful woman so it is no surprise that she is the face of SOMEBODY'S brand. The platinum selling rapper/singer/actress is now the face of Mona Scott-Youngs "Myx Fusion" Moscato and I personally couldn't be happier. Some of you are going to call me a hypocrite so let me go ahead and list 10 Reasons why I actually Like Nicki... OUTSIDE of her "Rapping"

1. She's Beautiful

Look at that BONE STRUCTURE! Nicki could have EASILY been somebody's model. I love her with minimal make up because it really brings out that gorgeous bone structure of hers.

2. Shes Animated

I can NEVER deny that Nicki's animated personality ON STAGE is a huge turn off for me... But as an ACTRESS?! I Adore it! She REALLY played her role in Ice Age 4 because of her animated personality.

3. Shes a sweetheart 


When shes not on stage? Nicki is the sweetest per... ONIKA is the sweetest person you'll ever meet. It kind of saddens me that people want her to be Nicki Minaj ALL THE TIME and I can tell its almost sickening to her for her to HAVE TO BE Nicki all the time. I see that she can be so sweet, but some of her antics are just completely  over the top and it takes away from how much of a sweetie pie she really is.

4. Shes SMART

As dumb as people think Nicki is? She's actually VERY SMART. She has closed a lot of her own deals (Which is why some people say she's a nightmare to work with) She knows what she wants, what her brand is and what she wants her brand to continue to be. It takes smarts to build your own empire the way Nicki is so I have to give her credit for that.

5. Shes BOLD

The picture speaks for itself. I love Lil Kim but KIM wouldn't even wear something like this... Neither would Lady Gaga! and look at her boobs!

6. She can Sing her ass off

Turn off the auto-tune and let her just SING. Nicki's voice is beautiful (no its not just CUTE Kid Fury) The girl can actually sing really well and I personally prefer her singing over her rapping.

7. Shes Ambitious

A perfume set, a MAC lipstick, an O.P.I Fingernail polish, ADIDAS, Pepsi and Beats by Dre endorsements and that's just to name a few... It took Rihanna 5 years to get a perfume while it only took Nicki 2. Nicki is DEFINITELY bringing in that coinage and it takes ambition to do that

8. Shes Funny

Yes! Nicki is funny! When she actually uses that thing we call SHADE to her advantage. Sometimes she lets her emotions speak and it just diminishes the funny that was attached to her shade...

9. She has adorability

LOOK AT THOSE DIMPLES! SHES A GROWN WOMAN AND WHEN YOU SEE THOSE DIMPLES THE FIRST THING YOU THINK IS... AWWWWWWWWW SHE SO CUTE!

10. Shes a dope Actress

About 2 years ago a video came out on worldstar in which Nicki had a starring role. Some people said she did a horrible job... I think she did AMAZING. Nicki had so much charisma even in this low budget bootleg production. She gives off the vibe that when acting she really gets INTO the role.

Now here's why YOU PEOPLE Think I hate the girl...


I just want her to bring THIS back


No comments:

Post a Comment