Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Dear @MomBreezy, GIVE THEM YOUR ASS TO KISS!

photo of Did Chris Brown Mother Go At Rihanna On Twitter After Oprah Interview? [DETAILS]
Dear Mama Joyce,

I know that the past couple days have been kind of rough for you with all the drama surrounding your very GENERAL tweets. Well I'm here to say that not all bloggers are going to turn those tweets into something to cry over. As a mother you have your sons best interest at heart (and we KNOW that he still has a place in his heart for Ri Ri) as do you. With that being said, and I say this with so much respect for you as a mother and a woman... GIVE THESE BLOGS THAT CHOSE TO MAKE YOU THE BAD GUY YOUR ASS TO KISS! Chris that goes for you too!!! Karruchae... Karinsurence... Krispychickenfreshlettuce... HOWEVER YOU SAY YOUR NAME WOMAN (it confuses the fuck out of me and THATS THAT SHIT I DON'T LIKE!!!) Give em your little pancake ass to kiss too! I'd tell Rihanna to do it but shes been doin that for like 2 years now so there is no reason to even tell her too. Although I have my opinions (which does not matter much because I am on the outside looking in) It is also not my place to ASSUME anything unless I am going to do my research, which lets be frank this whole situation is really not even worth the attention its getting. It was a friggin' tweet. Bossip, Mediatakeout and any other major blog that is making this a "story" , simply because you have nothing else to talk about, need to get your life immediately.

Sincerely,
Seiko La'Rue
The Blogger With a Face
(I WANT EM TO KNOW WHO STYLIN' ON EM!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment