Thursday, October 25, 2012

Playing Your Cards Right: @LauraGovan Speaks on "Groupies" on BBWLA


While trying to keep her "job" Laura Govan decided to try and retaliate against Shaunie O'Neal while playing nice. Unfortunately as usual Laura "Been a Baby Mama for 12 years" Govan decided to once again throw shade at Draya for being a "Jump-Off"... Here's what she had to say (Thank You Bossip):


“Shaunie has nothing to do with ‘BBW: L.A."
But while she wants her spot to stay secure, apparently Laura is all for the Drayas, Bambis and Brooke’s of the world to get their own spin-off:

“If it’s ‘Basketball Wives,’ then let’s hold this title. At least have some basketball affiliation. At least keep it in the group, just have an affiliation. I’ve been with my guy 12 years, regardless of marriage or not. I’ve paid my dues. Give me some people who have paid their dues.”

“At the end of the day, the title is called ‘Basketball Wives,’ at least play basketball. Let’s not just have the groupies. Get that for another show. That could be the jump-off show.”
LAURA!!! Didn't you fuck Shaq not just while HE was married... but while you were with Gillie Da Kid Arenas? Yeah, bitch I'm gonna need you to seek your life and a stadium of seats because YOU were chasing behind Gloria's ass trying to catch some baller dick and a ring. You know what Laura!!! You're getting judged so hard right now! And I know somewhere @RonaldMatters is reading you for filth! But I need you to know...

No comments:

Post a Comment